Chrupalla breaks silence: “It was an attack”.

AfD leader Chrupalla has now broken his days-long silence and told details of what happened in Ingolstadt. In an “expert opinion” drawn up on the basis of a tissue sample and published in the “Junge Freiheit” newspaper (JF) is present, it states under “Diagnosis” that “The histologic findings described are consistent with a puncture/penetrating duct.” Accordingly, the pathological assessment from Dresden shows “inflammatory changes” that extend “into the subcutis”. (subcutaneous) “tracked into it”.

Regarding the course of the attack, Chrupalla told the JF that “in the period between 4:20 and 4:30 p.m. last Wednesday, two young gentlemen hugged him while taking a selfie.” Shortly thereafter, his “right arm became very heavy” – and he felt uncomfortable. Today he made his first public appearance, at his party’s caucus meeting. He continues to be unwell.

According to the report, Chrupalla is sharply critical of the police and the public prosecutor’s office in Ingolstadt: “It’s a scandal that I have to privately take over some of the work of the investigating authorities in the event of an attack.”

He refers to the fact that he “had to visit a pathology practice in Dresden on his own initiative in order to find out what had happened to him in Ingolstadt on October 4,” according to the JF: “On Friday, he had, according to his own statements, “had the site of the puncture cut out of his skin by a specialist doctor.”

This was also stated in the doctor’s letter from the Ingolstadt clinic. However, the doctor there later partially distanced himself from this after the police had questioned him. In it, an “intramuscular injection” was mentioned – as a “diagnosis,” “physical examination findings,” and as an “epicrisis” (final report).

Contrary to this finding, the prosecution, on the other hand, claimed that this diagnosis was based exclusively on “anamnesis”, i.e. Chrupalla’s self-disclosure.

The AfD politician told the JF that he “noticed a blood stain on my shirt after the incident.” According to the AfD leader, this was also “perceived by the responsible BKA officials immediately after the incident.” However, this bloodstain has not been mentioned in the press reports of the investigating authorities so far.

Why?

According to the 48-year-old, he lost three and a half kilos of weight in six days. Accordingly, to this day he suffers from loss of appetite and malaise.

The results of further blood tests are still pending, the AfD leader said.

Why neither he nor the party went public with these details earlier, and why they did not choose the route of a press conference, for example, to make them public, is unclear. Internally, there is massive criticism of the party’s press relations.

The handling of the attack on Chrupalla by the major media and politicians continues to be scandalous.

It is simply denied. As loudly as hatred and agitation against the AfD are stirred up on the one hand, all the way up to the German president, and even “death lists” circulate on the Internet, not only the logical result of these actions – assaults and violence – is denied. You also make fun of the victims when they tell you about the assaults.

ZDF headlined Chrupalla’s statements on Tuesday: “AfD leader on incident: Chrupalla renews claim.” What a linguistic acrobatics, just to avoid the word “attack.” And to maintain the official narrative.

In most other major media, the headlines avoid the topic altogether – and only hide it in the fine print from the report on the re-election of Weidel and Chrupalla as AfD parliamentary group leaders. The actual message is thus obscured, the expected and unimportant is presented as the main message. This is manipulation. And since this occurs synchronously, it seems as if it is downright synchronized.

Citing 'investigative circles'

The ZDF text then goes on to say: “Tino Chrupalla renews his claim”. A little further on, the paper writes: “Ingolstadt public prosecutor’s office had no indications of incident”. And: “The forensic examination of his blood samples had initially revealed no special findings, as dpa learned from investigator circles.”

A classic smoke candle. Referring to “investigator circles”, the dpa can claim anything – and has no responsibility for it.

Imagine what the coverage would be like if the attack had been directed at a politician from another party.

One thing is clear in this case: Either Chrupalla is lying, or we are dealing with an unparalleled scandal. The joint attempt by the media and authorities to cover up an attack on an opposition politician.

It depends on you – on your support! 1000 thanks!

ZDF has had my deciphering video about Markus Lanz’s methods blocked three times on Youtube. The shot backfired. I uploaded it to the free internet on Rumble. It has been viewed a whopping 6.5 million times. Apparently because the algorithms don’t slow down “critical” content like they do on YouTube. One reader calculated that this meant that more viewers had seen my critical analysis of the program than the program itself. My decrypted video on the ZDF’s diatribe about Hans-Georg Maaßen has also been clicked 6.2 million times on Rumble. That gives you courage! But it also costs a lot of time and energy – in this specific case, a night shift. I am all the more grateful for your support. Without them, my work would not be possible, because I receive neither compulsory fees nor tax millions, nor do I have a billionaire sponsor. For this I am independent!
Currently (again) donations via credit card, Apple Pay etc. are possible – despite the Paypal block: via this link. Alternatively via bank transfer, IBAN: DE30 6805 1207 0000 3701 71. For those who have little themselves, I expressly ask you to keep what little you have. I am all the more pleased to receive support from all those whom it does not hurt.

My current video

SPD leader Esken after election disaster on Anne Will: terminal loss of reality. AfD must stay outside

New now! Visit our fan store!
Images: Screenshot Youtube video ZDF

More on the topic at reitschuster.de

He who tells the truth needs a fast horse, says a Chinese proverb. My site, just launched in December 2019, is now up to 53.7 million views - a month. And it has powerful enemies. Your help is therefore especially valuable! With every euro you set a sign, annoy fee-padded "attitude journalists" and make an important contribution to promote journalism without indoctrination and without ideology - and to spread it by the millions. Thank you very much!


My bank details: recipient Boris Reitschuster, reason for payment: donation, IBAN: DE30 6805 1207 0000 3701 71 or BE43 9672 1582 8501
(alternatively: LT18 3190 0201 0000 1014, BIC: TEUALT22XXX).


With credit card, Apple Pay etc. - via this link.


Paypal is no longer possible after blocking my accounts there(details here).


Bitcoin: Receiver key on request.


Possibilities for sponsorship: Via standing order to the above bank account.

Support my work

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *